xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

523673410
xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

Re: xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

Could you provide a small example project?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 6:08 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

Re: xml cant include sql fragment which is in other jar

523673410
thanks for your reply.

my fault configuration when I user config like this picture

Picture.png

it cannot find sql fragment which is in other jar, but `classpath*` can solve the problem

在 2018年8月27日星期一 UTC+8下午10:19:18,Iwao AVE!写道:
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 6:08 PM <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="BtpSRKa1AQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">5236...@...> wrote: