why MBG overwrites my map and DAO file when I export a maven project

why MBG overwrites my map and DAO file when I export a maven project

Li ZW
Hi,

I have a maven web project, now i want to export this project as war.

I use mybatis generator to get map file and DAO file. And after that, i modify the map file and DAO,

public interface UserMapper {

int deleteByPrimaryKey(Integer id);

    int insert(User record);

    int insertSelective(User record);

    User selectByPrimaryKey(Integer id);

    int updateByPrimaryKeySelective(User record);

    int updateByPrimaryKey(User record);

    List<User> selectAllUser();

    List<User> selectUserByQuery(User record);