use database in update statement always return 0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: use database in update statement always return 0

Kazuki Shimizu
Could you provide more detail information and reproduce project?

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 3:33:54 PM UTC+9, janwen lou wrote:
If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: use database in update statement always return 0

Guy Rouillier-2
In reply to this post by loujianwen
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
In reply to this post by Kazuki Shimizu
This is the statement xml:
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>

It 's very simple to understand,Before execute update statement,switch database,update statement always return 0 update rows,but actually update rows more than 0.

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 8:09:06 PM UTC+8, Kazuki Shimizu wrote:
Could you provide more detail information and reproduce project?

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 3:33:54 PM UTC+9, janwen lou wrote:
If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
In reply to this post by Guy Rouillier-2
In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="VCVf0Y7hAQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">louj...@...>
To: "mybatis-user" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="VCVf0Y7hAQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">mybati...@...>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="VCVf0Y7hAQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">mybatis-user...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit <a href="https://groups.google.com/d/optout" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/optout&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://groups.google.com/d/optout&#39;;return true;">https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re[2]: use database in update statement always return 0

Guy Rouillier-2
Looks like MariaDB allows compound statements outside of a stored procedure, but MySQL does not.  Apparently, you can not use the "use database" statement in a stored procedure either: 


Maybe you can employ the method suggested there of prefixing the table name in the SQL statement with the name of the database you want to use.  This would appear only to work if the database is on the same server you are connected to.  I'm not a MySQL expert, so please don't consider my comments as authoritative.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/22/2017 10:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: use database in update statement always return 0

In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mybatis-user...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re[2]: use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
thanks,good advice.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Guy Rouillier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like MariaDB allows compound statements outside of a stored procedure, but MySQL does not.  Apparently, you can not use the "use database" statement in a stored procedure either: 


Maybe you can employ the method suggested there of prefixing the table name in the SQL statement with the name of the database you want to use.  This would appear only to work if the database is on the same server you are connected to.  I'm not a MySQL expert, so please don't consider my comments as authoritative.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/22/2017 10:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: use database in update statement always return 0

In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mybatis-user...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mybatis-user/CCk8RGHf3M8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Tim
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re[2]: use database in update statement always return 0

Tim

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:05 AM, janwen lou <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks,good advice.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Guy Rouillier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like MariaDB allows compound statements outside of a stored procedure, but MySQL does not.  Apparently, you can not use the "use database" statement in a stored procedure either: 


Maybe you can employ the method suggested there of prefixing the table name in the SQL statement with the name of the database you want to use.  This would appear only to work if the database is on the same server you are connected to.  I'm not a MySQL expert, so please don't consider my comments as authoritative.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/22/2017 10:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: use database in update statement always return 0

In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email]om.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mybatis-user/CCk8RGHf3M8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re[2]: use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
In reply to this post by Guy Rouillier-2
UPDATE SQL WITH database prefix,work well.thank return actual update rows.

<update id="updateOrderStatus">
     update paycenter.trx_order
     set trx_order_status=#{new_status},update_time=now()
     where trx_order_no=#{trx_order_no} and trx_order_status=#{current_status}
  </update>

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Guy Rouillier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like MariaDB allows compound statements outside of a stored procedure, but MySQL does not.  Apparently, you can not use the "use database" statement in a stored procedure either: 


Maybe you can employ the method suggested there of prefixing the table name in the SQL statement with the name of the database you want to use.  This would appear only to work if the database is on the same server you are connected to.  I'm not a MySQL expert, so please don't consider my comments as authoritative.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/22/2017 10:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: use database in update statement always return 0

In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mybatis-user...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mybatis-user/CCk8RGHf3M8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re[2]: use database in update statement always return 0

loujianwen
In reply to this post by Tim
Just tried it,but not work,did not return the actual update rows.
jdbc.url=jdbc:mysql://xxxx:3306/xx?characterEncoding=utf8&amp;connectTimeout=6000&amp;allowMultiQueries=true


Using the following update statement
 <update id="updateOrderStatus">
     use paycenter;
     update trx_order
     set trx_order_status=#{new_status},update_time=now()
     where trx_order_no=#{trx_order_no} and trx_order_status=#{current_status}
  </update>
 

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Tim <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:05 AM, janwen lou <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks,good advice.

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Guy Rouillier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Looks like MariaDB allows compound statements outside of a stored procedure, but MySQL does not.  Apparently, you can not use the "use database" statement in a stored procedure either: 


Maybe you can employ the method suggested there of prefixing the table name in the SQL statement with the name of the database you want to use.  This would appear only to work if the database is on the same server you are connected to.  I'm not a MySQL expert, so please don't consider my comments as authoritative.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/22/2017 10:18:50 PM
Subject: Re: use database in update statement always return 0

In our project,We use mybatis with MySQL.
This is the mapper xml in the update statement
<update id="updateMerchantInfo" parameterType="com.xiaoyeyun.lbp.bean.LBPMerchantInfo">
    USE ${dbName};
    
    update merchant_info
    set name = #{name,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_code = #{merchantCode,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      db_name = #{dbName,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      merchant_type = #{merchantType,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contacts = #{contacts,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      contact_phone = #{contactPhone,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      logo = #{logo,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      weixin_url = #{weixinUrl,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
      update_time = #{updateTime,jdbcType=TIMESTAMP}
    where merchant_id = #{merchantId,jdbcType=INTEGER};
  </update>



On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:52:14 AM UTC+8, Guy Rouillier wrote:
The semi-colon is a statement delimiter to the DBMS, so you are actually executing multiple statements.  I'm guessing that MyBatis is returning the value from the first executed statement, since you say you are using an <update> statement in your mapper.  The proper way to chain multiple statements is to use an anonymous block, if your DBMS supports it.  You don't mention what DBMS you are using.

--
Guy Rouillier

------ Original Message ------
From: "janwen lou" <[hidden email]>
To: "mybatis-user" <[hidden email]>
Sent: 11/21/2017 1:33:54 AM
Subject: use database in update statement always return 0

If execute use database xyz; in update statement,the mapper interface always return 0 update rows.
How to config to return the actually update rows?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email]om.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mybatis-user/CCk8RGHf3M8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mybatis-user/CCk8RGHf3M8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mybatis-user" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.