spring project startup will block on the SqlSessionFactoryBean bean

spring project startup will block on the SqlSessionFactoryBean bean

gougouzcm

Mybatis configuration got no difference with others.
But It will take a long time when spring load the bean SqlSessionFactoryBean.
And the tomcat can not start up normally , it will block on this bean initialization.
The jstack info is the next pic.

image.png

The network is ok ,It can access the address http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-3-mapper.dtd

No exception when the tomcat startup, and the tomcat can not startup successfully finally.

Can anyone help me to resolve this, tks.

Re: spring project startup will block on the SqlSessionFactoryBean bean

gougouzcm
the jstack pic
QQ图片20180926124456.png

Chenmin Zhou <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月26日周三 上午9:54写道:

Mybatis configuration got no difference with others.
But It will take a long time when spring load the bean SqlSessionFactoryBean.
And the tomcat can not start up normally , it will block on this bean initialization.
The jstack info is the next pic.

image.png

The network is ok ,It can access the address http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-3-mapper.dtd

No exception when the tomcat startup, and the tomcat can not startup successfully finally.

Can anyone help me to resolve this, tks.

Re: spring project startup will block on the SqlSessionFactoryBean bean

There must be Xalan on the classpath.
As not many libraries/frameworks require Xalan these days, just
removing the JAR might fix the problem.
If that's not an option, try specifying the JVM option explained in
the following ticket's description.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2540

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:54 AM Chenmin Zhou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mybatis configuration got no difference with others.
> But It will take a long time when spring load the bean SqlSessionFactoryBean.
> And the tomcat can not start up normally , it will block on this bean initialization.
> The jstack info is the next pic.>>>> The network is ok ,It can access the address http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-3-mapper.dtd
>
> No exception when the tomcat startup, and the tomcat can not startup successfully finally.
>
> Can anyone help me to resolve this, tks.

Re: spring project startup will block on the SqlSessionFactoryBean bean

gougouzcm
Thanks for your solution, It seem works.
Thank you.

Iwao AVE! <[hidden email]> 于2018年9月26日周三 下午8:11写道:
Hi,