space when creating procedures

odoisneau-2
Developers I work with are complaining that they format their procedures with spaces to make it easier to run and once it is loaded with mybatis all spaces between lines are removed.  Is there a work around to retain the original format with spaces?

Re: space when creating procedures

Iwao AVE!
Hi Olivier,

Is this about Migrations?
Could you provide information for how to reproduce and verify the issue on our end?
We may need...

- DB, driver, Migrations version
- sample migration script
- Migrations configurations
- commands you executed
- the result you expect and the actual result