simple example in(MyBatis ,Guice,Gwt)

LastMyBatisUser
I'd like a simple example in(MyBatis ,Guice,Gwt), such as the Blog in
the MyBatis-3-User-
Guide.pdf that I could download. The User Guide has code fragments,
but for those of us just learning MyBatis, a working example would be
helpful.
I've used the iBatis in past projects and have enjoyed it, keep up
the
great work
Majid

Majid

Re: simple example in(MyBatis ,Guice,Gwt)

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi Majid,
you can take a look at the (even if small) sample on our svn[1] that
uses the Guice module.
HTH,
Simo

[1] http://tinyurl.com/6ar7dbe