sample mybatis project

Sumit
Hi Group,

Tried searching for a quick start standalone example but couldn't find
one on the net/wikis and ended up creating this sample project. It's
hosted on github if anyone finds it worthy. Being an eclipse project,
one could just import this and get going.

http://github.com/ksumit/mybatis-example-project

Thanks,
-Sumit (India)

Re: sample mybatis project

Guy Rouillier
On 9/15/2010 1:36 PM, Sumit wrote:
> Hi Group,
>
> Tried searching for a quick start standalone example but couldn't find
> one on the net/wikis and ended up creating this sample project. It's
> hosted on github if anyone finds it worthy. Being an eclipse project,
> one could just import this and get going.
>
> http://github.com/ksumit/mybatis-example-project

Sumit, I had put up a simple command line example some time ago.  The
code is attached to the issue here:

http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/issues/detail?id=78

Clinton, we obviously need a better mechanism for sample code besides
attaching to issues.

Re: sample mybatis project

Sumit
Hi Guy,

I just looked at the code in the zip file. There seems to be few extra
configuration files. Please see if you want to clean the project and
remove the extra files. Please add a wiki page as well with svn path
so that new comers find it easy to get going.

Thanks,
-Sumit