mybatis-velocity release schedule

Sean Kunevich
Does anyone know where I can find the release schedule for mybatis-velocity or does anyone know roughly when mybatis-velocity 2.0 will be released?  We are using a security tool that has flagged the apache-velocity 1.7 jar as having high security vulnerabilities.  It looks like the mybatis-velocity 2.0 SNAPSHOT jar was upgraded to use velocity-engine-core 2.0.

Thanks.