mybatis-velocity 2.0 release schedule

Sean Kunevich
Does anyone know where I can find the release schedule for mybatis-velocity or does anyone know roughly when mybatis-velocity 2.0 will be released?  We are using a security tool that has flagged the apache-velocity 1.7 jar as having high security vulnerabilities and that is causing us issues.  It looks like the mybatis-velocity 2.0 SNAPSHOT jar was upgraded to use velocity-engine-core 2.0.

Thanks.

Tim

Re: mybatis-velocity 2.0 release schedule

Tim
Do you mean https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY-869?
Reading that it seems that the vulnerability was in commons-collection.
Are you able to apply the work around mentioned there (replace 3.2.1 w/ 3.2.2)?
I'll raise the issue in velocity-scripting but it seems that 2.0 is jdk 7+ so it might not be the 'correct' way to fix this.