mybatis.org is now up

Hi all,

Thanks to Nathan Maves, the MyBatis.org site is back on its feet.

Depending on your ISP and DNS provider/servers, it may take up to two days for you to see it. If you can manually flush your DNS cache in your OS and network infrastructure, then that might speed up the process.

We only have a 1 hour TTL on the DNS records, but that doesn't mean everyone honors it. :-)

Re: mybatis.org is now up

Eduardo Macarron
Thank you both!!