mybatis migrations support for loading sql from class loader

mybatis migrations support for loading sql from class loader

dodtsair
I use maven for most of my builds.  I want to generate my POJOs and
DAOs directly from the sql rather then checking in the result.  I
would also like to use the same sql to populate the schema for my
databases.  I'lll be running a combination of on disk databases as
well as in memory databases.

Thus I would like to use maven to produce a sql artifact that I can
use with mybatis migrations to create the schema for each use case.

I do not think this exists in the current mybatis migrations.  So I
retooled the code to use URL unless File was specifically needed.  In
that way it can consume sql files via a jar instead of directly off
the file system.  Does this code sound interesting to anyone else?