mybatis generator

Vahan
Where can i download mybatis generator plugin for Eclipse.
All previous links don't work.

Re: mybatis generator

Jeff Butler
It is not available yet.  I am working through some maven issues for
the base generator and hope to have it released shortly.  After that,
I will turn my attention to the eclipse plugin.

Jeff Butler

> Where can i download mybatis generator plugin for Eclipse.
> All previous links don't work.

Re: mybatis generator

gfrancis1@gmail.com
thanks Jeff
- we are waiting with anticipation ;)

On Oct 15, 11:26 am, Jeff Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is not available yet.  I am working through some maven issues for
> the base generator and hope to have it released shortly.  After that,
> I will turn my attention to the eclipse plugin.
>
> Jeff Butler

> > Where can i download mybatis generator plugin for Eclipse.
> > All previous links don't work.

Re: mybatis generator

Vahan
I install the old version of Abator as Eclipse  plugin.
It gives me ability to use config.xml  and integrates abator doc to
Eclipse help.
Is it all that abator plugin can do?