mybatis-cdi - CDI Spec 1.0

TylerP

Does any version of mybatis-cdi support CDI spec 1.0? I am stuck on JBoss EAP 6.4, and upgrading CDI spec versions is out of the question if it is even possible. If a version of mybatis-cdi is compatible with CDI spec 1.0 (e.g. mybatis-cdi-1.0.0-beta4.jar would be my best guess), do you recommend using it in a production environment? A beta version will have bugs that were fixed and missing features that were implemented in later releases.

Ideally, I would just upgrade to the latest EAP version, but that is not a decision I have the power to make.

Thanks,

Tyler

Re: mybatis-cdi - CDI Spec 1.0

Frank Martínez
Hi Tyler,

I have beta1 in production with cdi 1.0 but that version is not maintained. So use it at you own risk and if you find any bug you are alone. Sorry.

Another easy solution is to fork the latest version and change the points depending on 1.1 specialy CDI.getCurrent(). You can do it. It is not rocket science :)

The problem with cdi 1.0 is that access to BeanManager is not portable across application servers.

Cheers,
Frank.