mybatis-cdi: 1.0.1, 1.0.2 not working in all cases in TomEE 7.0.4, 1.0.0 does

mybatis-cdi: 1.0.1, 1.0.2 not working in all cases in TomEE 7.0.4, 1.0.0 does

Christian Kalkhoff-2

Hi,

I am working on a project that incorporates Apache Camel into Apache TomEE, both with CDI extensions utilized.

With mybatis-cdi 1.0.2 I have the problem, that beans which have been looked up through Apache Camel raise a NameNotFoundException for BeanManager in CDIUtils. I read through the source and found out, that after mybatis cdi 1.0.0, which used CDI.current().getBeanManager() a change [1] was made to use JNDI, because of course CDI.current().getBeanManager() is only available in CDI 1.1 upwards.

Unfortunally it seems that the BeanManager via JNDI is only available in EJBs in TomEE 7.0.4. AFAIK that is so by specification. So I would like to ask, what the general road for mybatis CDI is and if CDI 1.0 support is going to be dropped any time soon. For now I use mybatis cdi 1.0.0 but I would like to get all the improvements that came after this release.

Best,

Christian

[1] https://github.com/mybatis/cdi/commit/9786ddc8515102492a3ca9ec3099faf342bda2c1#diff-2403b59ade5bbb10a31a9058b578136b

Christian Kalkhoff

Leiter Entwicklung

fundsaccess AG

Lyonel-Feininger-Str. 28 | D-80807 M√ľnchen

Tel.: 089-724497-0 | Fax: 089-724497-20

Email: [hidden email] | Homepage: www.fundsaccess.com