mybatis and log4j2 , AbstractLoggerWrapper not found

mybatis and log4j2 , AbstractLoggerWrapper not found

kulkarni_ash13
Hi
I am trying to add log4j2 to spring 4.2, mybatis 3.2.3 application,
I have configured mybait-config.xml file to add log4j2 logging, added log4j-api-2.1.jar, log4j-core-2.1.jar to WEB-INF/lib folder

When i start the application i get below error, i dont this see this class in any of the above jar file, has anyone found solution for this one, for now i have changed to log4j and it works as expected

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.logging.log4j.spi.AbstractLoggerWrapper

Re: mybatis and log4j2 , AbstractLoggerWrapper not found

https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3/issues/234
Please upgrade MyBatis (3.4.1 is the latest).