mybatis 3.4.1 selectCursor return empty result.

mybatis 3.4.1 selectCursor return empty result.

Nie Fei
Hi,

I used mybatis 3.4.1 recently.

public interface UserDao {
@Select("select name, city from user order by ID")
@Results({
@Result(property = "name", column = "name"),
@Result(property = "city", column = "city")
})
public Cursor<User> queryAll();
        //public List<User> queryAll();
}

when I called Cursor<User> queryAll(), it returned empty result, but it works fine when call List<User> queryAll().

Do I use the wrong way? or it looks like a BUG?

Re: mybatis 3.4.1 selectCursor return empty result.

Kazuki Shimizu
Hi Nie Fei ,

If possible, please provide a repro project via GitHub repository.
Thanks.