maven migration plugin docs

Larry Meadors
I'm reading and editing the maven migration plugin docs, and it's
looking like Marco and Simone did a pretty solid job of this thing.

I was using XXE to edit the docbook files, and as I noted earlier, it
kind of boogers up the cdata sections.

Does anyone mind if I extract those sections into external files that
we can include?

Larry

Re: maven migration plugin docs

Simone Tripodi
Hi Larry!
thanks a lot for your contributions, feel free to do it, thanks in advance!
Have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/