Quantcast

mapping input and output parameters with MyBatis

mapping input and output parameters with MyBatis

Arnold Somogyi
Hi,

Sorry for the duplicated topic but it seems for me that MyBatis community is not so active on stackoverflow because my previous question was not answered yet.

So I am posting here the url of my question on stackoverflow. I would be happy if you can help me and answer me.

Thank you,
Arnold