is RowBounds implementation different from iBatis 2?

is RowBounds implementation different from iBatis 2?

jdanni
Hello, so I have this pagination library wich used to call
sqlMapExecutor.queryForList(sqlId, object, skip, recordsperpage);
in iBatis 2, that works flawless, for instance, if I click the last
page button in a 5000 records table, iBatis 2 only logged and gives me
the last 50 rows wich is correct.

Today, I changed everything to:
RowBounds rowBounds = new RowBounds(skip, recordsperpage);
list = session.selectList(sqlId, object, rowBounds);
but, in contrast with the previous implementation, if I go to the last
page, it logs all the 5000 rows, and besides I can notice the delay,
the records I get are correct. I tried SCROLL_SENSITIVE and
SCROLL_INSENSITIVE but nothing changed.
I'm using Oracle 10g.

What I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks in advice

Re: is RowBounds implementation different from iBatis 2?

jdanni
Nevermind, I just found out the problem, with a local database works
way faster than on a LAN.

I'm sorry and thank you.