ibatis2mybatis

Andrea Selva
Hi list,
I've seen that there are 2 version of the ibatis2mybatis xslt, one on the svn in the sub-projects folder (dated at Nov 17, 2010) and a zip bundle in downloads (dated Mar 5, 2011). Which is the reference to use?
Many thanks
 Andrea Selva

Re: ibatis2mybatis

Eduardo Macarron
The one in SVN is a tool Simo started, but AFAIK it is not finished
yet. It is based on a tool that was attached to an issue.

For the mean time I uploaded that tool (ibatis2mybatis) to downloads.
I used that in jpetstore 6 and worked like a charm! :)

On 22 mar, 11:36, Andrea Selva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I've seen that there are 2 version of the ibatis2mybatis xslt, one on the
> svn in the sub-projects folder (dated at Nov 17, 2010) and a zip bundle in
> downloads (dated Mar 5, 2011). Which is the reference to use?
> Many thanks
>  Andrea Selva

Re: ibatis2mybatis

Andrea Selva
Hi Eduardo,
the zip works well also for me!!Thank you for the reply. Is in schedule also the modification of the client code (SqlMapClient to SqlSession etc) and not also the xml?
 Andrea

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Eduardo <[hidden email]> wrote:
The one in SVN is a tool Simo started, but AFAIK it is not finished
yet. It is based on a tool that was attached to an issue.

For the mean time I uploaded that tool (ibatis2mybatis) to downloads.
I used that in jpetstore 6 and worked like a charm! :)

On 22 mar, 11:36, Andrea Selva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I've seen that there are 2 version of the ibatis2mybatis xslt, one on the
> svn in the sub-projects folder (dated at Nov 17, 2010) and a zip bundle in
> downloads (dated Mar 5, 2011). Which is the reference to use?
> Many thanks
>  Andrea Selva

Re: ibatis2mybatis

I don't think it's in the schedule, but it's probably pretty simple for you to do that yourself.  Most calls to SqlMapClient have a direct delegate to SqlSessionManager.

Clinton