iBatis2MyBatis migration

pravneo
All,
I am working on a project that is still using iBatis2.3.4, Since iBatis is long dead and not supported any more, I'm looking at upgrading to MyBatis3.4.5

 http://ibatis.apache.org/  has link  http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/wiki/DocIbatis2MyBatis   that is not working. Its taking to GitHub but couldn't find any document.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tim

Re: iBatis2MyBatis migration

Tim
You can find a conversion tool here https://github.com/mybatis/ibatis2mybatis
Can't tell you how correct it is now but it'll give you a start. Other than that it's a straight dependency replacement.
If you run into issues just post to this list again.