how to enum in a if with mybatis annotation

how to enum in a if with mybatis annotation

Diolix
Hello I have a problem to write the syntax using an enum in a if in MyBatis annotation.
the correct syntax as fare I know is like this But I don't know how to write it with annotation. I get this error message enter image description here
Error
Thanks for your help

Sent from the mybatis-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.