batch insert and update

c c-2
how can I  do batch insert and update with mybatis?

give me some example thks all

Tim

Re: batch insert and update

Tim
It depends on your db but also there are a bunch of posts already on this if you google it.
Personally I just use mysql's batch insert syntax.
Are you having a specific problem?

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:38 AM, c c <[hidden email]> wrote:
how can I  do batch insert and update with mybatis?

give me some example thks all

Re: batch insert and update

c c-2
thks let me see see!

2011/11/25 Clinton Begin <[hidden email]>

See page 55 of the user guide.

2011/11/24 c c <[hidden email]>
i use oracle db