Yeah!I can visit this website and post message.

Yeah!I can visit this website and post message.

nanlei1987
This website is not forbidden. So Chinese users can visit it freely!

Re: Yeah!I can visit this website and post message.

For some reason the message didn't get posted to the group though.  This reply is a test to see if it does for me.  Otherwise it might just be a nabble delay or config issue.

Re: Yeah!I can visit this website and post message.

Okay that worked.  It was caught in the moderator queue.  Hopefully my
"always allow" setting will allow them through from now on.

Clinton