Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Hi all,

If you're interested in contributing to the wiki, reply to this thread and I'll add you.

Thanks for your interest.

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Mittal Bhiogade
+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> If you're interested in contributing to the wiki, reply to this
> thread and I'll add you.
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Simon
I would love to be able to contribute to a dummies howto section
directly in the wiki
e.g.
1) oracle auto increment triggers & corresponding AFTER keyid stuff
2) inserting nulls for longs, Strings, BigDecimals etc.  (easy I know,
but an example is nice).
3) using bean inheritance to auto fillout standard columns (such as
ID, rowvers, createdAt etc.
4) using enums to map to varchar fields with constraints in oracle
(again, very easy if you see it once).
etc.
5) Mapping booleans to Numbers in Oracle.

I host and manage several wikis, including pmwiki and confluence.

On Aug 28, 4:55 pm, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you're interested in contributing to the wiki, reply to this thread and
> I'll add you.
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Welcome Mittal, Bhaarat and Simon:  You all now have wiki edit permissions.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Simon <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would love to be able to contribute to a dummies howto section
directly in the wiki
e.g.
1) oracle auto increment triggers & corresponding AFTER keyid stuff
2) inserting nulls for longs, Strings, BigDecimals etc.  (easy I know,
but an example is nice).
3) using bean inheritance to auto fillout standard columns (such as
ID, rowvers, createdAt etc.
4) using enums to map to varchar fields with constraints in oracle
(again, very easy if you see it once).
etc.
5) Mapping booleans to Numbers in Oracle.

I host and manage several wikis, including pmwiki and confluence.

On Aug 28, 4:55 pm, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you're interested in contributing to the wiki, reply to this thread and
> I'll add you.
>
> Thanks for your interest.
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Raj Nagappan
I'd love permission too.

On Aug 30, 12:45 am, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mittal, Bhaarat and Simon:  You all now have wiki edit permissions.
>
> Cheers,
> Clinton
>
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Simon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I would love to be able to contribute to a dummies howto section
> > directly in the wiki
> > e.g.
> > 1) oracle auto increment triggers & corresponding AFTER keyid stuff
> > 2) inserting nulls for longs, Strings, BigDecimals etc.  (easy I know,
> > but an example is nice).
> > 3) using bean inheritance to auto fillout standard columns (such as
> > ID, rowvers, createdAt etc.
> > 4) using enums to map to varchar fields with constraints in oracle
> > (again, very easy if you see it once).
> > etc.
> > 5) Mapping booleans to Numbers in Oracle.
>
> > I host and manage several wikis, including pmwiki and confluence.
>
> > On Aug 28, 4:55 pm, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
>
> > > If you're interested in contributing to the wiki, reply to this thread
> > and
> > > I'll add you.
>
> > > Thanks for your interest.
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > Clinton

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Mauricio Galdames
How can i enter to the wiki to learn?

Sorry but i am totally newbie :$

Best Regards
El 29-08-2010, a las 20:22, Raj Nagappan escribió:

> I'd love permission too.
>
> On Aug 30, 12:45 am, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Mittal, Bhaarat and Simon:  You all now have wiki edit permissions.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Clinton
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Simon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I would love to be able to contribute to a dummies howto section
>>> directly in the wiki
>>> e.g.
>>> 1) oracle auto increment triggers & corresponding AFTER keyid stuff
>>> 2) inserting nulls for longs, Strings, BigDecimals etc.  (easy I know,
>>> but an example is nice).
>>> 3) using bean inheritance to auto fillout standard columns (such as
>>> ID, rowvers, createdAt etc.
>>> 4) using enums to map to varchar fields with constraints in oracle
>>> (again, very easy if you see it once).
>>> etc.
>>> 5) Mapping booleans to Numbers in Oracle.
>>
>>> I host and manage several wikis, including pmwiki and confluence.

>>> and

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

dodtsair
Can you give me permission as well.

On Aug 29, 5:30 pm, Mauricio Galdames <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How can i enter to the wiki to learn?
>
> Sorry but i am totally newbie :$
>
> Best Regards
> El 29-08-2010, a las 20:22, Raj Nagappan escribió:
>
> > I'd love permission too.
>
> > On Aug 30, 12:45 am, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Welcome Mittal, Bhaarat and Simon:  You all now have wiki edit permissions.
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Clinton

Re: Wiki Contributions (permissions to edit wiki)

Richard Yee
Clinton,
I would like to contribute also.

Thanks,