Why i get Null when i invoke mapper interface.

Why i get Null when i invoke mapper interface.

james520woo

Hi guys, I am a newbie on Mybatis3, I try my best but failed to solve it. Question is as below:

I invoke the mapper interface, return Null. but I am sure SQL query success. because of the mybatis log as below. why ?

Re: Why i get Null when i invoke mapper interface.

Kazuki Shimizu
Could you provide a reproduce project?

On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 5:47:57 PM UTC+9, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi guys, I am a newbie on Mybatis3, I try my best but failed to solve it. Question is as below:

I invoke the mapper interface, return Null. but I am sure SQL query success. because of the mybatis log as below. why ?

Re: Why i get Null when i invoke mapper interface.

You need to show us more: mapper class, the result class, and the XML file if you are using one.