Which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with jta-transaction-manager?

Which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with jta-transaction-manager?

Fatih Şimşek
I use jta-transaction-manager with Mybatis but get "Sqlsessionfactory must be using a springmanagedtransactionfactory in order to use Spring transaction synchronization" exception rarely. I look into Mybatis-Spring source code but couldn't understand when following statement return false :( which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with jta-transaction-manager?