Which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with MyBatis-Spring and jta-transaction-manager?

Which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with MyBatis-Spring and jta-transaction-manager?

Fatih Şimşek

I use Mybatis-Spring with jta-transaction-manager but get "Sqlsessionfactory must be using a springmanagedtransactionfactory in order to use Spring transaction synchronization" exception rarely. I look into Mybatis-Spring source code but couldn't understand when following statement return false :( which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with MyBatis-Spring and jta-transaction-manager?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64144440/mybatis-spring-transaction-factory-problem

Re: Which one SpringManagedTransactionFactory or ManagedTransactionFactory is true with MyBatis-Spring and jta-transaction-manager?

Kazuki Shimizu
Please use the SpringManagedTransactionFactory.

2020年10月8日木曜日 16:38:46 UTC+9 [hidden email]: