Where are the detail dev for @SelectProvider?

charleymorganinchina
I want to pass a list to the method specified by the SelectProvider. But the parameter name actually requires arg0,why?

Re: Where are the detail dev for @SelectProvider?

Guy Rouillier-2

Re: Where are the detail dev for @SelectProvider?

charleymorganinchina
image.png
image.pngI want to pass a list,but throw a "Parameter 'arg0' not found " exception.
image.png

Guy Rouillier <[hidden email]> 于2018年11月29日周四 下午4:28写道:
I want to pass a list to the method specified by the SelectProvider. But the parameter name actually requires arg0,why?

I don't understand what you mean by "the parameter name actually requires arg0".  The parameter name can be anything you like (that is a valid Java identifier.)

Re[2]: Where are the detail dev for @SelectProvider?

Guy Rouillier-2
Are you perhaps mixing up your emails?  I notice in the other email with subject "selectProvider", there is an uncommented statement attempting to access arg0, which doesn't exist.

If you continue to have problems, runnable sample code would be much better than just trying to make guesses.