When will mybatis-hazelcast version 1.1.1 be released?

When will mybatis-hazelcast version 1.1.1 be released?

Lewis Vail
I'm looking to use hazelcast as the caching mechanism for our clustered web application but the version of hazelcast supported by mybatis-hazelcast version 1.1.0 is now two and a half years old and I'd like to be able to use some of the newer features that have been added.  I noticed that the current SNAPSHOT version of mybatis-hazelcast uses hazelcast version 3.7, which appears to be their latest release.  Also, It looks like it's been over two years since the last release of mybatis-hazelcast and their have been several commits to the repo since then, so it seems to me as though a newer release is overdue, but I don't know what your process is for release builds.

Thanks,

Lewis Vail