Using mybatis to move data from db to another

Using mybatis to move data from db to another

yaog
I have a use case where I need to move data from one DB to another. Db's could be different products (i.e. move from Oracle to MySql).

I saw an old apache lib that is not maintained anymore (ddlutils) and I am wondering if mybatis can assist me here somehow.

Any ideas?

Re: Using mybatis to move data from db to another

Guy Rouillier-2
MyBatis has a Migrations tool: http://www.mybatis.org/migrations/

But I've never used it.  I already had a tool which assisted in moving data between different databases, and find it fast and easy to use: Sql Workbench/J: https://www.sql-workbench.eu/

Check out Data Pumper on the Tools menu.