Using MyBatis with Vert.x and mssql

ppetrov
Hi guys,

I'm new to MyBatis and I'm looking into ways to use it together with vert.x. Vert.x provides a so called async JDBC client, but I'm not sure whether I can somehow use that with MyBatis. (https://vertx.io/docs/vertx-jdbc-client/java/)

I guess my question is has anyone every used MyBatis w/ Vert.x and have any ideas where should I start from or if it is at all possible to combine these two?

Re: Using MyBatis with Vert.x and mssql

Guy Rouillier-2
I did a Google search of "mybatis vertx" and found this: