User Guide PDF letter spacing

David Balažic
Hi!

As I reported here[1], the PDF version of the User Guide[2] has some
weird issues with character spacing. I downloaded the doc version[3],
opened it with Word 2010 and saved it as PDF. This new PDF was without
the problem.

Having letter irregular spacing makes it harder to read.
Please check your conversion process for the next release.

[1] - http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/showthread.php?26100-Weird-character-rendering

[2] - http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/en/MyBatis-3-User-Guide.pdf

[3] - http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/en/MyBatis-3-User-Guide.doc

Regards,
David

David

Re: User Guide PDF letter spacing

David Balažic
There is a screenshot in the forum post I mentioned.

On Jan 30, 12:55 am, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm not seeing it.  Can you publish a screenshot of the problem?
>
> That said, I'm using Acrobat to read it, not Foxit Reader
>
> Clinton
>
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 6:59 AM, David Balažic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi!
>
> > As I reported here[1], the PDF version of the User Guide[2] has some
> > weird issues with character spacing. I downloaded the doc version[3],
> > opened it with Word 2010 and saved it as PDF. This new PDF was without
> > the problem.
>
> > Having letter irregular spacing makes it harder to read.
> > Please check your conversion process for the next release.
>
> > [1] -
> >http://forums.foxitsoftware.com/showthread.php?26100-Weird-character-...
>
> > [2] -
> >http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/en/MyBatis-3-User-Guide.pdf
>
> > [3] -
> >http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/en/MyBatis-3-User-Guide.doc
>
> > Regards,
> > David

Re: User Guide PDF letter spacing

Larry Meadors
"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."