Unexpected error while running MyBatis Generator. String index out of range: 0

Unexpected error while running MyBatis Generator. String index out of range: 0

mihai maier
I run as mybatis generator  my file.xml and i have a problem: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0 ;
What can it be?
Thanks

Re: Unexpected error while running MyBatis Generator. String index out of range: 0

Iwao AVE!
The full stack trace might give us a clue.

// Iwao