Trouble accessing map

laredotornado
Hi,

I'm using ibatis 2.3 witih Tomcat 6.0.26 (Java 1.6).  In one SQL file,
I have

        <select id="selectTempOptinUsers"
resultMap="newUserProfile.userResultMap">
                SELECT * FROM _TEMP_OPT_INS
        </select>

and in another, I have

<sqlMap namespace="newUserProfile">

        <resultMap id="userResultMap"
class="com.lvcva.model.beans.UserProfile" groupBy="user_id">

However, when I start up my app server, I repeatedly get the error

Error parsing XPath '/sqlMap/select'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no result map named
newUserProfile.userResultMap in this SqlMap.

I am confident both files are in the classpath.  Any ideas how I can
troubleshoot this further? - Dave