There is something wrong with ResultSets

There is something wrong with ResultSets

kekou yang
Dear sir,
        I am a chinese student who is new to Mybatis,first of all I will thank you for your great works(mybatis).
        I get into  trouble with using ResultSets in the <select> by excute  a procedure which will return two resultset  expected.But  the <select> only give me the first resultlset.I have check my Connector/J's Driver by test the boolean value of [Connection.getMetaData().supportsMultipleResultSets()], and the  result is true. What should I do to deal with these.

Re: There is something wrong with ResultSets

Erwan Letessier
Please provide with procedure signature and the <select> with attributes and content call.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018, 04:02 kekou yang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir,
        I am a chinese student who is new to Mybatis,first of all I will thank you for your great works(mybatis).
        I get into  trouble with using ResultSets in the <select> by excute  a procedure which will return two resultset  expected.But  the <select> only give me the first resultlset.I have check my Connector/J's Driver by test the boolean value of [Connection.getMetaData().supportsMultipleResultSets()], and the  result is true. What should I do to deal with these.

Re: There is something wrong with ResultSets

See the section "Multiple ResultSets for Collection" in MyBatis User's Guide.  It seems to address the exact scenario you are describing: "we can call a stored procedure that executes two queries and returns two result sets".