Support for HerdDB dialect

Enrico Olivelli
Hello,
currently it is possible to use MyBatis using "mysql" profile with an HerdDB (https://github.com/diennea/herddb), with pagehelper.helperDialect=mysql

see this as an example in Pulsar Manager
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-manager/blob/44273c96e30404ae248b9a9dcc63c74f417d2bd5/src/main/resources/application.properties#L61

would it be possible to add an helperDialect with specific knowledge of HerdDB ?

we (my company) will be happy to contribute such code

Enrico Olivelli

Re: Support for HerdDB dialect

Iwao AVE!
Hello Enrico,

PageHelper is a third party extension.
You should ask it on their tracker.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 12:24 AM Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
currently it is possible to use MyBatis using "mysql" profile with an HerdDB (https://github.com/diennea/herddb), with pagehelper.helperDialect=mysql

see this as an example in Pulsar Manager

would it be possible to add an helperDialect with specific knowledge of HerdDB ?

we (my company) will be happy to contribute such code

Enrico Olivelli

Re: Support for HerdDB dialect

Enrico Olivelli
Thanks !