Some words need to be updated in Chinese Mybatis-Spring-1.0.0 reference

Some words need to be updated in Chinese Mybatis-Spring-1.0.0 reference

陈抒
Hi,NanLei:
  Please review the following words in page 10.I think  your Chinese words need to be updated according to the newest English words.

SqlSessionTemplate implements SqlSession and is meant to be a drop-in replacement for any existing use of
SqlSession in your code. SqlSessionTemplate should always be used instead of default MyBatis
implementation DefaultSqlSession because the template can participate in Spring transactions and is thread
safe for use by multiple injected mapper classes. Switching between the two classes in the same application can
cause data integrity issues.

  Thanks.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: Some words need to be updated in Chinese Mybatis-Spring-1.0.0 reference

nanlei1987
According to the newest version of mybatis-spring(20110101)

the statemet is

 "SqlSessionTemplate should always be used instead of default MyBatis implementation DefaultSqlSession
because it cannot participate in Spring transactions and it cannot be injected because it is not thread safe.
Switching between the two classes in the same application can cause data integrity issues."

which edition of this reference did you use?

Best Wishes!
Nan Lei

2011/1/12 陈抒 <[hidden email]>
[...]

mybatis-spring-1.0.0-reference.pdf and
mybatis-spring-1.0.0-reference-simplified-chinese.pdf

Do you mean my Chinese document is too old?

2011/1/12 陈抒 <[hidden email]>

[...]

The newest document is published on 2011.01.01.

I remember the order of publishing is 1.0.0, then 1.0.0-RC2, 1.0.0-RC3, and the newest is 1.0.0, so may be it is the problem.

You may see the edit date of the document.

2011/1/12 陈抒 <[hidden email]>

[...]

I just downloaded these two documents again from here:
http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/downloads/list?can=3&q=Product%3DSpring

It seems I didn't user wrong version.So could you check them again yourself?

2011/1/12 陈抒 <[hidden email]>

[...]

Oh,maybe after my translation, the official updated it and didn't inform me in time

OK, I will update it.

Best Wishes!
Nan Lei

2011/1/12 陈抒 <[hidden email]>

Hi,NanLei:
  Please review the following words in page 10.I think  your Chinese words need to be updated according to the newest English words.

SqlSessionTemplate implements SqlSession and is meant to be a drop-in replacement for any existing use of
SqlSession in your code. SqlSessionTemplate should always be used instead of default MyBatis
implementation DefaultSqlSession because the template can participate in Spring transactions and is thread
safe for use by multiple injected mapper classes. Switching between the two classes in the same application can
cause data integrity issues.

  Thanks.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: Some words need to be updated in Chinese Mybatis-Spring-1.0.0 reference

Eduardo Macarron
You are right Nan Lei. There were some last minute changes the day
before the release but did not notify you because they were mostly
about style, not content.

Anyway I will let you know when 1.0.1 is published so you can add
missing changes.