Some Chinese characters not displayed correctly on http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/zh/sqlmap-xml.html#Result_Maps

靳阳
In http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/zh/sqlmap-xml.html#Result_Maps
We can see some characters are not displayed correctly (shown in the following pic).
You can just search "Id 和 Result 的属性" to go to the location.

1544694601008-image.png

I tried to find what these characters are, and in https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3/blob/master/src/site/zh/xdoc/sqlmap-xml.xml

you can see that on line 931, they are correct Chinese characters (shown in the following pic).

1544695171240-image.png

But I am not sure why this happens.

The characters that are not displayed correctly are probably "和" "的" "属" "性"
I hope someone can fix it, thanks.

Re: Some Chinese characters not displayed correctly on http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/zh/sqlmap-xml.html#Result_Maps

We use maven-site-plugin to generate the site from the source .xml files.
And there is a problem in a library the plugin depends on.
I have tracked down the root cause and reported it, but it may take some time until the problem is resolved on our site.

FYI, in Japanese documentation, the original English captions are used to avoid this problem.
If you want to apply the same 'workaround' for Chinese docs, please send a PR.

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 7:03 PM 靳阳 <[hidden email]> wrote:
In http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/zh/sqlmap-xml.html#Result_Maps
We can see some characters are not displayed correctly (shown in the following pic).
You can just search "Id &#x548c; Result &#x7684;&#x5c5e;&#x6027;" to go to the location.

1544694601008-image.png

I tried to find what these characters are, and in https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3/blob/master/src/site/zh/xdoc/sqlmap-xml.xml

you can see that on line 931, they are correct Chinese characters (shown in the following pic).

1544695171240-image.png

But I am not sure why this happens.

The characters that are not displayed correctly are probably "和" "的" "属" "性"
I hope someone can fix it, thanks.

Re: Some Chinese characters not displayed correctly on http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/zh/sqlmap-xml.html#Result_Maps

靳阳
Thank you for your great work👍👍

Regards,
Jin Yang

Iwao AVE! <[hidden email]> 於 2018年12月21日 週五 下午9:14寫道:
Hi,