ResultMap association another datasource?

ResultMap association another datasource?

limeng32
Hello everyone.

I am doing something cool with mybatis, and I found it will be very useful if the ResultMap association can select multi datasource, so anyone who can give me some idea? Thanks a lot.

I am from China so maybe a little strange in my written.