Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Eduardo Macarron
Good news from Spring.

A "Spring Datastore SQL" new project has been created. So far the only
issue is the MyBatis integration. There is not scheduled date yet. So
it seems that Spring Team are still interested in providing their own
support for MyBatis integration.

On 30 jul, 18:10, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice to know it Clinton, very appreciated :)
> Take care, have a nice day!!!
> Simo
>
> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I don't mind just allowing this straight in.  There is no question
> > about its value.  I would have done the same for ibaguice save for
> > apache at the time.
>
> > On 2010-07-30, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Hola Diego,
> >> as I proposed some days ago, why don't you start a new project on
> >> gcode to support thatspringlack? So you can setup a community around
> >> that project and, once ready, it will be moved into mybatis
> >> subproject, bringing community committers. the google-guice
> >> integration that a friend of mine and I started developing last
> >> December followed the same path.
> >> Greetings,
> >> Simo
>
> >>http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/
> >>http://www.99soft.org/

> leer más »

Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Simone Tripodi
Good, but I'm still intended on releasing ours first. We just need yo
complete the doc and publish an RC1.
Hasta pronto!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Eduardo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good news from Spring.
>
> A "Spring Datastore SQL" new project has been created. So far the only
> issue is the MyBatis integration. There is not scheduled date yet. So
> it seems that Spring Team are still interested in providing their own
> support for MyBatis integration.
>

> On 30 jul, 18:10, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Nice to know it Clinton, very appreciated :)
>> Take care, have a nice day!!!
>> Simo
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > I don't mind just allowing this straight in.  There is no question
>> > about its value.  I would have done the same for ibaguice save for
>> > apache at the time.

>> leer más »

Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Hunter
Does anyone know anything else about the Spring Datastore project?
Should we update the new issue (https://jira.springsource.org/browse/
DATASQL-1) and let the Spring team know that MyBatis is officially
sponsoring this code?
There's no need for duplicate code or multiple projects doing the same
thing.

On Sep 4, 2:31 pm, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good, but I'm still intended on releasing ours first. We just need yo
> complete the doc and publish an RC1.
> Hasta pronto!
> Simo
>
> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/
>

> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Eduardo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Good news fromSpring.
>
> > A "SpringDatastore SQL" new project has been created. So far the only
> > issue is the MyBatis integration. There is not scheduled date yet. So
> > it seems thatSpringTeam are still interested in providing their own
> > support for MyBatis integration.
>
> > On 30 jul, 18:10, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >> Nice to know it Clinton, very appreciated :)
> >> Take care, have a nice day!!!
> >> Simo
>
> >>http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/

> read more »

Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Simone Tripodi
Just let them know[1] we're more than open to collaborate with them
providing our stuff and effort. Mentioned also that this project is
100% community driven.
Have a nice day,
Simo

[1] https://jira.springsource.org/browse/DATASQL-1

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Hunter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know anything else about the Spring Datastore project?
> Should we update the new issue (https://jira.springsource.org/browse/
> DATASQL-1) and let the Spring team know that MyBatis is officially
> sponsoring this code?
> There's no need for duplicate code or multiple projects doing the same
> thing.
>
> On Sep 4, 2:31 pm, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Good, but I'm still intended on releasing ours first. We just need yo
>> complete the doc and publish an RC1.
>> Hasta pronto!
>> Simo
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Eduardo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Good news fromSpring.
>>
>> > A "SpringDatastore SQL" new project has been created. So far the only
>> > issue is the MyBatis integration. There is not scheduled date yet. So
>> > it seems thatSpringTeam are still interested in providing their own
>> > support for MyBatis integration.

>> read more »

Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Eduardo Macarron
Right now the impl has much more Spring internal coding than MyBatis
internal coding. In fact a decissión was made during development and
everybody agreed that that code should be MyBatis API compilant.

From my point of view its possitive to have Spring's official support.
For our company for example this support although useless its
important. Moreover, Spring guys know a lot about Spring!! :) And I am
sure they can easily improve the contributed code.

The problem is that Spring project has just started and that could
mean that GA could come really late.

So I will let each team do its work.

On 4 sep, 22:04, Hunter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone know anything else about the Spring Datastore project?
> Should we update the new issue (https://jira.springsource.org/browse/
> DATASQL-1) and let the Spring team know that MyBatis is officially
> sponsoring this code?
> There's no need for duplicate code or multiple projects doing the same
> thing.
>
> On Sep 4, 2:31 pm, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Good, but I'm still intended on releasing ours first. We just need yo
> > complete the doc and publish an RC1.
> > Hasta pronto!
> > Simo
>
> >http://people.apache.org/~simonetripodi/http://www.99soft.org/
>
> > On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Eduardo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Good news fromSpring.
>
> > > A "SpringDatastore SQL" new project has been created. So far the only
> > > issue is the MyBatis integration. There is not scheduled date yet. So
> > > it seems thatSpringTeam are still interested in providing their own
> > > support for MyBatis integration.

> leer más »

Re: No MyBatis support in Spring 3.x ??

Simone Tripodi
agreed, for this reason IMHO you all should have ASAP a mybatis-spring
release that's

1) community supported
2) production ready
3) well documented

once they'll be ready to publish their support, our mission will be
considered completed.
Hasta pronto,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/