Re: Is MB Generator release gonna happen soon?

Re: Is MB Generator release gonna happen soon?

spxstevens
Hi,

Is there an issue thats stopping a release from being cut, or is it
just a when time allows thing?  We're happy to plough on have built it
in house but would prefer to use a "release" if possible.

Also is this going to be packaged up as an eclipse plugin as before?

Many thanks

Nicole