RBatis

GlebT
Hi, can somebody please give head up on what happened to RBatis. Looks
like it was abandoned in 2006... Can I use those xmls with queries in
Ruby? The idea I am trying evaluate - to do as much development in
Ruby / Rails as possible then re-use xml files in Java. Thanks

Re: RBatis

RBatis was very cool... but the Rails community ship has sailed, and it was too far removed from common Rails practice.  So with little adoption, little interest, and no committers, it was removed.

RBatis wasn't XML based either, so it probably wouldn't have helped you here.

A better bet might be to use JRuby as a bridge to MyBatis, if you are simply looking for a way to use MyBatis and Ruby...

Clinton