Protocol buffer support?

daviesx66
It doesn't seem there is support for protocol buffer mapping. I wonder if there is future plans for the support?

Re: Protocol buffer support?

Guy Rouillier-2
You'll need to define more completely what you mean by "support for protocol buffer mapping".  MyBatis is a SQL statement mapper; it maps Java objects to SQL statements (for execution) and SQL statements to Java objects (for results.)  So it's not immediately clear where you see protocol buffers entering into this environment.