Procedure for contributing MyBatis cache module

Procedure for contributing MyBatis cache module

Slava Imeshev
Hi Simone,

I am working on integrating Cacheonix with MyBatis, and I’d like to
contribute a Cacheonix cache module for MyBatis. What is the procedure
for this?

Regards,

Slava Imeshev
Cacheonix Systems
[hidden email]
www.cacheonix.com

Re: Procedure for contributing MyBatis cache module

Hi Slava,

Sorry, I should have looked at Cacheonix first, before suggesting you post here.  Unfortunately because your product is commercial (or more specifically: not Apache licensed), you cannot contribute it directly to the project (not even the adapter).

That said, if you look at how the other caches were implemented, you'll see that there's no reason you can't simply include MyBatis support with your product distribution, rather than with MyBatis.

You'll notice the ones we offer hosted support for are all Apache licensed.  However, none are included with the MyBatis distribution.  They're separate dependencies.

www.cacheonix.com

Re: Procedure for contributing MyBatis cache module

Slava Imeshev
Hi Clinton,

Thanks for the pointer.

We went ahead and implemented a Cacheonix adapter for MyBatis. Here is
the configuration manual for the adapter:

http://wiki.cacheonix.com/display/CCHNX20/Configuring+Distributed+MyBatis+Cache

Regards,

Slava Imeshev
Cacheonix Systems