Quantcast

Performance and efficiency of Auto-Mapping

Performance and efficiency of Auto-Mapping

Xyz Amos
As the title says,will auto-mapping have any bad effect of perforamce and efficiency if I don't supply a resultMap?

Re: Performance and efficiency of Auto-Mapping

In general, yes, but it may depend on your use case.
Constructor auto-mapping looks inefficient.
Regarding non-constructor auto-mapping, the difference should be smaller in 3.4.x.