Passing "Parameters" to Parent Result Maps

njm

Passing "Parameters" to Parent Result Maps

njm
In my database design there is a result map called "CreatedClaimMap"
that is used by lots of different result maps. This "CreatedClaimMap"
contains information about the member who created that record, etc.
The problem I have is when I want to use this map multiples within one
result map. It may be used directly, and indirectly by other maps I am
creating an association with. Is there a way to pass a value such as
"columnPrefix" to a parent map that can then be used to help modify
the column name in my case.

Thanks,
  -- Nathan
njm

Re: Passing "Parameters" to Parent Result Maps

njm
I need to correct myself. I mean is there a way to pass values when
setting up a Result Map to either a parent map, or to a map you are
just creating an association with.

-- Nathan