(PROPOSAL) Generate read lock query like SELECT .. FOR UPDATE

(PROPOSAL) Generate read lock query like SELECT .. FOR UPDATE

Junhee Park
Hi,

As far as I know, MBG doesn't generate read lock query like SELECT .. FOR UPDATE.
Do you have any plan to add this feature?

Re: (PROPOSAL) Generate read lock query like SELECT .. FOR UPDATE

Here is a plugin that I wrote a while ago.
https://github.com/harawata/mybatis-generator-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/com/github/harawata/mbgplugin/ForUpdatePlugin.java

Please see the official doc about plugins in general.
http://www.mybatis.org/generator/reference/pluggingIn.html

Let me know if you need any further assistance.