[OT MyBatis Refcardz]

Andrea Selva
Hi list
There is any intention in writing a RefCardz for myBatis 3? In the last days I've seen many interesting refcardz from DZone and I think that it could be a good starting point for new adopters.
 Best regards
   Andrea Selva

Re: [OT MyBatis Refcardz]

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi Andrea,
sorry for the silly question, but... what's a RefCardz? :)
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Andrea Selva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi list
> There is any intention in writing a RefCardz for myBatis 3? In the last days
> I've seen many interesting refcardz from DZone and I think that it could be
> a good starting point for new adopters.
>  Best regards
>    Andrea Selva

Re: [OT MyBatis Refcardz]

http://refcardz.dzone.com/

DZone is a very good site in general, and I believe they use MyBatis for their persistence layer to run the site.

While we're OT and on this subject, InfoQ is also great:  http://www.infoq.com

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrea,
sorry for the silly question, but... what's a RefCardz? :)
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Andrea Selva <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi list
> There is any intention in writing a RefCardz for myBatis 3? In the last days
> I've seen many interesting refcardz from DZone and I think that it could be
> a good starting point for new adopters.
>  Best regards
>    Andrea Selva

Re: [OT MyBatis Refcardz]

Andrea Selva
Hi Simone,
RefCardz (as linked by Clinton) are 6-8 pages of a summary description of a technology, for example exists a refcardz for wicket, for groovy, apache hadoop and many other. it's the starter before a developer begin with the main course
 Andrea