[OSGI] [MIgrations] Why are every package in the Migrations bundle set to private?

[OSGI] [MIgrations] Why are every package in the Migrations bundle set to private?

Martin Nielsen
Hello everyone

I was looking into integrating Migrations in our application and I discovered that all packages in the manifest are set to Private.
Can someone explain why none of the packages are exported? It makes using the bundle in OSGi all but impossible.

-Martin

Re: [OSGI] [MIgrations] Why are every package in the Migrations bundle set to private?

Iwao AVE!
Hi Martin,

It's probably because no one has ever requested it. :D
There needs to be some properties declared in the pom.xml, I suppose [1].
Could you send a PR when you have some spare time?
https://github.com/mybatis/migrations/

[1] Here are the OSGi related properties in the core pom.xml.
https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3/blob/8fb6440058a706d31c2919f5975ecf91d25e5fc9/pom.xml#L137-L139